Who was Jesus? / Ellen Morgan ; illustrated by Stephen Marchesi ; cover illustration by Nancy Harrison.
"This fascinating addition to our best-selling Who Was...? series does not settle questions of theology. Instead, it presents young readers with a biography that covers what is known historically about Jesus and places in his life in the context of his world when Jerusalem was part of the Roman Empire. In an even-handed and easy-to-read narrative, this title--illustrated with eighty black-and-white drawings--also explains the early origins of Christianity and how it became a major religion"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780448483207
- ISBN: 9780606365932
- Physical Description: 105 pages : illustrations, maps ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Grosset & Dunlap, an imprint of Penguin Group (USA) LLC, 
- Copyright: ©2015
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Jesus Christ > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Selover Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.