The call of the wild [videorecording] / Twentieth Century Studios presents ; a 3 Arts Entertainment production ; produced by Erwin Stoff, James Mangold ; screenplay by Michael Green ; directed by Chris Sanders.
- 6 of 14 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Selover Public Library.
2 current holds with 14 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Selover Public Library||DVD-EN CAL (Text)||30047000343892||DVD-Entertainment||Checked out||12/02/2020|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 90 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Los Angeles, CA : Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, 2020.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2020.
- Note: Based on the novel by Jack London.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Music by John Powell ; film editors, William Hoy, David Heinz ; director of photography, Janusz Kaminski.
- Performers: Harrison Ford, Omar Sy, Dan Stevens, Karen Gillan, Bradley Whitford.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: PG; for some violence, peril, thematic elements and mild language.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, widescreen (2.39:1) ; Dolby digital 5.1 and 2.0.
- Language Note: In English, Spanish, or French with Spanish or French subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English descriptive audio.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||London, Jack, 1876-1916 > Film adaptations.
Sled dogs > Drama.
Dogs > Drama.
Klondike River Valley (Yukon) > Drama.
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.