Tenet [videorecording] / Warner Bros. Pictures presents ; a Syncopy production ; produced by Emma Thomas, Christopher Nolan ; written and directed by Christopher Nolan.
- 4 of 11 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Selover Public Library.
18 current holds with 11 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Selover Public Library||DVD-EN TEN (Text)||30047000400890||DVD-Entertainment||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (151 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., 2020.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2020.
- Note: Special features: Looking at the world in a new way: the making of Tenet.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Music, Ludwig Göransson ; editor, Jennifer Lame ; director of photogrpahy, Hoyte Van Hoytema.
- Performers: John David Washington, Robert Pattinson, Elizabeth Debicki, Dimple Kapadia, Michael Caine, Kenneth Branagh.
- Target Audience: Rating: PG-13: for intense sequences of violence and action, some suggestive references and brief strong language.
- Note: DVD, region 1, 16x9 variable widescreen (2.2:1 & 1.78:1) ; Dolby digital 5.1.
- Language Note: In English, Spanish, or French with Spanish or French subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English descriptive audio.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Heroes > Drama.
Survival > Drama.
Spies > Drama.
Thrillers (Motion picture)
Action and adventure films.
Science fiction films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.