The broken hearts gallery [videorecording] / Tristar Pictures and Stage 6 Films presents ; a No Trace Camping production ; produced by David Gross ; written and directed by Natalie Krinsky.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Selover Public Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Selover Public Library||DVD-EN BRO (Text)||30047000400825||DVD-Entertainment||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 109 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Culver City, CA : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 2020.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2020.
- Note: Special features: Gag reel ; behind-the-scenes vignettes.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Original score, Genevieve Vincent ; editor, Shawn Paper ; director of photography, Alar Kivilo.
- Performers: Geraldine Viswanathan, Dacre Montgomery, Utkarsh Ambudkar, Molly Gordon, Phillipa Soo, Bernadette Peters.
- Target Audience: Rating: PG-13; for sexual content throughout and some crude references, strong language and drug references.
- Note: DVD, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (2.00.1) ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Language Note: English dialogue with English or Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English audio description ; closed-captioned.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Drama.
Exhibitions > Drama.
Art museums > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.