The marksman [videorecording] / Open Roads Films and Briarcliff Entertainment present ; Voltage Pictures presents a Sculptor Media Zero Gravity management, Stonehouse Motion Pictures production ; produced by Tai Duncan, Mark Williams, Warren Goz, Eric Gold, and Robert Lorenz ; written by Chris Charles, Danny Kravitz, Robert Lorenz ; directed by Robert Lorenz.
- 7 of 15 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Selover Library.
1 current hold with 15 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Selover Library||DVD-EN MAR (Text)||30047000403001||DVD-Entertainment||In transit||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (108 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Universal City, CA : Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, 2021.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2021.
- Note: Special features: Making of The Marksman.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Music, Sean Callery ; editor, Luis Carballar ; director of photography, Mark Patten.
- Performers: Liam Neeson, Katheryn Winnick, Juan Pablo Raba, Teresa Ruiz.
- Target Audience: Rating: PG-13; for violence, some bloody images and brief strong language.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (2.39:1) ; Dolby digital 5.1.
- Language Note: In English with Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ranchers > Arizona > Drama.
Drug traffic > Mexico > Drama.
Boys > Drama.
Assassins > Drama.
Action and adventure films.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Summary: Jim is a former Marine who lives a solitary life as a rancher along the Arizona-Mexican border. But his peaceful existence soon comes crashing down when he tries to protect a boy on the run from members of a vicious cartel.