Women, food, and hormones : a 4-week plan to achieve hormonal balance, lose weight, and feel like yourself again / Sara Gottfried, MD.
- 5 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Selover Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
Show All Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780358345411
- ISBN: 0358345413
- Physical Description: 324 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2021.
- Note: Includes recipes.
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (pages -307) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Menopause > Popular works.
Middle-aged women > Health and hygiene > Popular works.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Understanding women, food and hormones. Introduction. The language of hormones ; The truth about women, hormones, and weight ; How growth hormone keeps you lean ; Testosterone: it's not just for men ; The keto paradox -- The four-week Gottfriend Protocol. How to start and what to eat ; Detoxing, circadian fasting, and troubleshooting ; Transition ; Integration ; Recipes and meal plans ; Resources.