Five survive / Holly Jackson.
Red Kenny is on a road trip for spring break with five friends: Her best friend - the older brother - his perfect girlfriend - a secret crush - a classmate - and a killer. When their RV breaks down in the middle of nowhere with no cell service, they soon realize this is no accident. They have been trapped by someone out there in the dark, someone who clearly wants one of them dead. With eight hours until dawn, the six friends must escape, or figure out which of them is the target. But is there a liar among them? Buried secrets will be forced to light and tensions inside the RV will reach deadly levels. Not all of them will survive the night.
- ISBN: 9780593374160
- Physical Description: 388 pages : illustration, map ; 22 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Spring break > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
- 3 of 7 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Selover Library.
- 1 current hold with 7 total copies.