Figure it out, Henri Weldon / Tanita S. Davis.
Henri has attended a special school for her learning disability, dyscalculia, but when she is mainstreamed, she finds herself struggling to balance other parts of her life, and not just in math class--a family feud, drama on the soccer team, and a passion for poetry.
- ISBN: 9780063143579
- Physical Description: 326 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: [New York, NY] : Katherine Tegen Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Selover Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.