The whale / A24 presents ; a Protozoa production ; produced by Jeremy Dawson, Ari Handel, Darren Aronofsky ; written by Samuel D. Hunter ; directed by Darren Aronofsky.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 117 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Santa Monica, CA : Lions Gate Entertainment Inc., 2023.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2022.
- Note: Special features: People are amazing: making of The Whale ; The sounds of the sea: scoring The Whale.
- Note: Based on the play by Samuel D. Hunter.
- Creation/Production Credits: Music by Rob Simonsen, edited by Andrew Weisblum ; director of photography, Matthew Libatique.
- Participant or Performer: Brendan Fraser, Sadie Sink, Hong Chau, Ty Simpkins, Samantha Morton.
- Target Audience: Rating: R; for language, some drug use and sexual content.
- System Details: DVD, region 1, 16X9 widescreen (1.33:1) ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Language: English dialogue ; Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Obesity in men > Drama.
Estranged families > Drama.
Fathers and daughters > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 6 of 12 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Selover Library.
- 3 current holds with 12 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Selover Library||DVD-EN WHA (Text)||30047000439203||DVD-Entertainment||Available||-|